Saturday, February 23, 2008

How full is your gas tank, Really?



O my gosh I just have to say this...I was driving to go out to lunch at Bajio with some friends and my car was pretty much on empty and just as we were driving almost directly next to a chevron gas station my car started to decelerate really fastly....to 0mph...I was kinda nervous but surprisingly calm. I just kind of made a left turn glide into the gas station parking lot, but we didn't make it to the actual station , so my roomies had to get out and push the car to the the station. It was pretty hilarious. I must say that it has made my day. I have learned the very important lesson to always keep my tank at least half full or a quarter and no less. Who knows where that could have happened or if I could have caused an accident. That's all.




No comments: