Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Best Day in a While!

So here's the deal... today is great! Since it was such a great day I will tell you all that happened! I got to school early and I learned a lot about products and I colored some strands of hair to see what their results were....it was good. I also aced a test and then I learned some good techniques to round brush girls hair...which sounds easy, but really there's a trick to doing it really well. Anyways it was just good! I applied for a job at Maurice's and it sounds promising (knock on wood)! I also got to eat a Happy Meal from McDonald's which brought me back to my kiddie years which made me even happier because honestly, who doesn't wanna be a kid forever? I went to help at the stake humanitarian project but ended up talking to Kris-the sweetest chica ever-about her life and she was sick so I made her feel better? Ok I'm just justifying myself, but hey it really did make her feel better =) I came home and talked to my best friend Ging-Yen for a lil bit, who is absolutely amazing as always and then my good friend Matt came over for a haircut and we all just hung out for a lil bit. It was really nice and I liked it, it was good to just talk and be with friends. So now I'm blogging (I like this word) and I think it's a good outlet for me. Basically, I love life and things can only go up from here as far as I believe.



Well, I think I'll take Matt's advice and listen to Explosions in the Sky to fall asleep to...wish me luck!

No comments: