Thursday, February 21, 2008

TypicaL


So it's funny how I have nothing to write about today...it was just a typical good day, but nothing of importance really...I did get my hair colored. It looks really good too, 4 different tones of a mixture of reds and browns. Fun stuff!

Anyways, I asked the coolest roomie EVER, Chloe', what I should write about due to my lack of verbage, and she gave me a fantastic idea so here goes.

Did you ever notice how a black and white picture doesn't always look like it has much to it. Then, you look a lil closer and maybe a lil closer still....and BAM! It comes alive...tons of little details fly at you that maybe you wouldn't even see in a colored picture. It's pretty magical. You can really get to know a person or the history of a place thru a picture. What's that saying? "A picture is worth a thousand words" Well that's so true, but have you heard this saying? "A black and white picture is...worth more." Ponder that. So I think you should all take a closer look at black and white pictures and find those details that really show off the place it is taken, the history to it, and a person's physical attributes and even tells you some of their personality traits!

WoRd.

No comments: