Monday, February 18, 2008

My lil rant...


So, I was just sitting here thinking. I know thinking usually gets me nowhere, but I just wanna talk about something I've just decided on.


To do that I will tell a short story. Ok so this past valentine's day, a few days ago, I was at school and it was my turn to work at the front desk. Normally this just involves taking tickets back to the girls for their appointments, but since it was valentines day I also had to deliver flowers to all the girls with boyfriends, lovers, etc. Well, it was fun giving them to each girl and seeing their reactions, but it got me thinking...I want a guy who gives me flowers. I mean it's something small, but I think it would mean a lot to me (being as I haven't gotten since high school from a guy). It doesn't have to be a huge, elegant, boquet, just something small is fine. But I just think it can say alot to a person. I guess I had never thought about not getting them, and now that I have, it's what I want. It's romantic and cute. So, call me crazy but I like that I actually know what I want for once...it feels good even for something so silly and small.


Well, that's all I really wanted to rant about...


Peace out.

1 comment:

HeatherC said...

cute pic

And amen sister. And heck, if you don't get them soon, buy some for yourself - even that feels (and smells) so good! You deserve it :)