Saturday, February 23, 2008

Super Di Dooper

Last night was so fun! My roomies Chloe', Jenna, and Lauren, plus old roomie Jes and next door neighbor Laura, and my brother James and his roomie Jeff played sardines in the Hart building. It was probably one of the funnest things I 've done in a while with a big group of people. I would have to say that Jes and I had the best hiding spot...nobody even knew where we were really. We rock!


I would have to say that today is great so far too..all I've done is get ready, clean my room, and now I'm watching the Office, the love of my life right now...haha.


Here's a quote for the day:


Michael: I am like Superman and everyone else is like the citizens of Gotham.


Dwight: That's Batman.


Michael: Ok...well then I'm Aquaman...ok. Where does he live, huh?


Jim: The ocean.


So good, huh?!


Well Sierra's coming to visit me today and stay for the weekend! It's gonna be a blast, I do so believe! Ok well I'll just leave with a song of the day. Let me think. Ok I know what it is for today.


Penelope by Pinback -listen to it if you never have....probably amazing =)

No comments: