Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Love is WHat briNgs Us toGether toDay <3

Sierra visited and it was way fun! We went to Jenna's basketball game and then we were gonna go bowling, but there was a long wait so we went over to the Rex (which has bowling, movie theater, arcade,etc) and we played ROCK BAND til curfew! It was so fun and pretty much made my life happier. Church was good on sunday and we ate a really good dinner and watched the movie No Reservations-it's cute. That night we went sledding and had a snowball fight-of course it was all sunday appropriate-no worries Mom and Dad =)


So then Monday and Tuesday I spent in Logan, Utah for a very happy occasion! Jennifer Starn is now officially Mrs./Sister Jennifer Shira! She's married! Another roomie down, so who's next? Haha! No, really tho, the wedding was really wonderful and she looked so beautiful! Weddings just make me think about my future and what it could possibly have in store for me. I like it. I also got to be with the whole Starn family and they are so great, they are like my second family and I love them! On the car ride to Logan Jenna, Chloe', and I made some music videos and it was hilarious to watch! Maybe I'll post one...we'll see. On the way home we got lost for like an hour because I-15 is not close to Logan so we had to figure out a new way to get to it. We went through Preston, Idaho and saw all the places where they filmed Napoleon Dynamite. it was pretty cool. Gy also called me on the way home, but Jenna and Chloe' were so loud and hyper that I had to call him back when I got to Rexburg, but he was asleep by the time I called him back. Ho Hum.

Anyways, I've been kinda down lately and I'm not completely sure why, but I'm just gonna keep my head held high and focus on what's going for me. That's usually what keeps me going.


Song of the Day: Cross My Heart by the Rocket Summer

Quote of the day: "I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult." ~E.B. White

Word of the week: aplomb \uh-PLOM\, noun:Assurance of manner or of action; self-possession; confidence; coolness

No comments: